What is it/what does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide on fly-fishing
- Teaching you the advantages and disadvantages of wet vs. dry fly-fishing
- Teaching you the types of casting and common problems to avoid
- Teaching you how to plan the perfect fly-fishing excursion
- Teaching you the exciting history behind fly-fishing
- Teaching you what fly-fishing is all about
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Fly Fishing For Beginners scores 70.84/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the résumé of what the product’s about. You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.loveflyfishing.com/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $27.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: loveflyfishing.com you’ll also be taken through to loveflyfishing.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)